We are looking to appoint four Academic Mentors (Maths, Science, MFL, SEND) to support a range of pupils to achieve their full academic potential. Working closely with subject teachers and other staff, they will deliver effective support in order to raise achievement.
The successful candidates will have recent experience of working with young people, and will be highly organised with a methodical approach to work, as well as the ability to manage their own workload.
We can offer you:
- an enthusiastic, talented and supportive team
- a newly built and superbly resourced teaching and learning environment
- excellent opportunities for CPD
- a staff health and well being programme
- a warm, friendly and positive working environment where everyone is valued
An official application form and further details are available to download from the downloads column at the bottom right of this page.
Alternatively, applications are also accepted by post (FAO Catherine Frost). NB: we do not accept CVs.
Visits to the school are welcome by appointment; please call Catherine Frost on 01642 557373 or email HR@northfieldssc.org
CLOSING DATE: FRIDAY 22ND OCTOBER 2021, 12 NOON