- Stockton Schools Sport Partnership
- Safeguarding Statement
The SSP believes that children must be protected from harm at all times.
- We believe every child should be valued, safe and happy. We want to make sure that the children we have contact with know this and are empowered to tell us if they are suffering harm.
- We want children who use, or have contact with, the SSP to enjoy what we have to offer in safety.
- We want organisations who work with us, to have confidence and recognise that we are a safe group to work with.
- If we discover or suspect a child is suffering or likely to suffer harm we will notify Children’s Services via The Children’s HUB tel: 01642 130080 / 01429 284284 (out of hours 01642 524 552) and complete a SAFER referral email: firstname.lastname@example.org or the police tel: 01642 326326, in order that they can be protected if necessary.
We will review our safeguarding children policy and procedures at least annually to make sure they are still relevant and effective.