The Sportsdrome has re-opened after its closure due to the Government's Covid-19 restrictions. We will continue to follow Government advice and guidance to ensure that we minimise the risk of the infection spreading.
What We're Doing
- Risk assessment to effectively manage the risk of Covid-19
- Deep clean of the Sportsdrome facilities
- Perspex screens at reception
What You Can Do To Help
- Frequent hand washing
- Utilise hand sanitising stations around the Sportsdrome
- Wipe down touch points and equipment in the fitness suite after use with the provided sprays and disposable clothes
- Use tissues when coughing and sneezing to 'catch it, bin it, kill it'
- Swipe your membership card on every visit